Youth and Philanthropy Initiative (YPI) Programme Officers - Central & South-West Scotland
- Blenheim House (Head Office) - Remote Working Positions , AB15 4DT
- £30,000 - £33,000 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Work From Home:
The application page will open in a new window.
The Wood Foundation is recruiting up to three Programme Officers to support the delivery of its Youth and Philanthropy (YPI) programme across South-west and Central Scotland.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the principal point of contact for programme support for around 40-50 schools in the assigned region.
- Support schools to ensure they are fully engaged, knowledgeable, and have adequate training and support to maximise the impact of the programme.
- Support the enrolment process for new schools.
- Manage administrative processes for schools’ involvement in YPI.
- Work alongside the central team to support evaluation, communications, best practice sharing, and national activities.
Necessary skills, knowledge, and experience include:
- Demonstrable experience of supporting a multi-stakeholder programme.
- Well-developed organisational capabilities, including the ability to plan and manage priorities, meet deadlines, demonstrate strong attention to detail, and adopt a proactive approach to ensure programme deliverables are met.
- Ability to travel with access to a car.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.