- East Kilbride, G74
- £10.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 30 hours per week
This position has expired.
SRS Care Solutions are looking for care assistants/home carers to join our growing Care team in the East Kilbride area.
Experience is NOT essential and we provide all necessary training for the role for free to all candidates. We recruit on transferrable values such as compassion and respect.
Our staff provide care to our Service Users within their own homes. Tasks can include personal care, general household duties, meal preparation and medication prompts/administration. We also offer competitive mileage contribution between Service Users.
SRS Care take great pride in offering all of our Carers guaranteed contracted hours. We also have bank work available as well if this suits you better. We are an accredited national living wage employer and the rate is £10.50 per hour.
Our shifts are 7am-2pm and/or 4pm-10pm, please make sure you are available for either shift before applying. We operate a 2-week rolling rota and we do not change your working days/hours, this way you know what you are working each week.
We offer lots of amazing benefits to our staff including complete SVQ funding, free uniforms, a dedicated mental health team, mileage contributions, free PVG update, career progression opportunities and loads more!
- Carrying out intimate personal care
- Supporting each individual to meet personal outcomes
- General household duties
- Medication prompts/administration
- Meal preparation
- Following ‘Health and Social Care standards: My Support, My Life’ guidance at all times as outlined by the Scottish government
- Competitive rate of pay £10.50 per hour
- Paid Full Sector Training
- Free PVG update
- Free uniform
- Refer a friend scheme worth £100*
- Mileage Contribution
- Permanent contracts – FT/PT/Bank
- Career progression and continued development
- Ongoing additional training and mentoring support
This role is also known as:
· Home Care Worker
· Home Care Assistant
· Care Worker
· Care Giver
· Domiciliary Carer
· Home Carer
· Care Assistant
· Support Worker