- Waverley Court 4 East Market Street, EH8 8BG
- £28,854 - £34,057 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
- Work From Home:
HR Consultant, Systems, Data and Processes (Operational Excellence) - fixed term until 30/04/2024
Salary: £28,854 - £34,057
Hours: 36 per week
The Operational Excellence team within Human Resources (HR), deliver services fundamental to the success of HRs operating model and ultimately help ensure we deliver a service for our customers which seeks to exceed their expectations, and which supports us in our people strategy ambitions.
We have a vacancy in the team responsible for:
- ensuring delivery of short, medium and long-term projects and key initiatives;
- building best practice in our systems and processes and online HR content;
- maximising functionality which supports the wider team in ensuring HRs services offered to colleagues are accessible and customer-focussed and promote the services and policies of HR.
You'll help the team support HR and the wider Council by being given relevant training and support in using a number of key tools and systems, including our content management system, and our customer records management system.
You should be qualified to degree level in a relevant discipline or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience and CIPD Chartered professional membership or equivalent is desirable.
We're committed to creating a workplace culture where all our people feel valued, included and able to be their best at work, and we recognise the benefits that a diverse workforce with different values, beliefs, experience, and backgrounds brings to us as an organisation.
Our salary range typically reflects the initial starting salary and annually increases until it reaches the top of the range.
Follow us on Twitter at @edincounciljobs