- 8 North Ness Lerwick, ZE1 0LZ
- £17.56 - £18.23 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 28 hours per week
The HR Officer, as a member of the HR Policy and Employment Support team, assists in the provision of a full generalist Human Resource support and advice service to managers and employees. The role of HR Officer involves providing managers/employees with routine professional advice on a range of HR issues relating to the Council’s HR policies and procedures.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is I
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.3161 per hour
- Permanent Part Time post for 28.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- You must have the ability to travel throughout Shetland at short notice and where public transport is limited
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at 8 North Ness, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Emma Manson, Senior HR Advisor, on 01595744972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
Information about Shetland
Shetland is an archipelago in the north of the British Isles where you'll find freedom, wildlife and wild beauty, but also a rich culture and dynamic, forward-looking society. The Islands have a thriving and diverse economy full of opportunities and offer residents the ideal work/life balance. Shetland combines stunning coastal landscapes and wide open spaces with friendly, bustling island communities. Factor in Shetland's impressive modern amenities, highly regarded schools and the Islands offer a work life balance rarely found elsewhere.
Find out more about:
Living and working in Shetland: here
The Shetland Islands Council: here