Driver Labourer x 2, Kirkton Service Centre, 464.26
- Kirkton Service Centre, Lister Road, Kirkton Campus, Livingston, EH54 7BL
- £20,365 - £22,040 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
This position has expired.
We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and particularly from groups currently under-represented, including people with disabilities, those from minority ethnic communities or from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds
Building Services are looking to recruit a highly motivated Driver Labourer.
The purpose of the job is to undertake labouring duties to all trades on large scale refurbishment of both housing and non-housing stock within West Lothian.
The post holder will be expected to fulfil the job outline responsibilities/current tasks for the position of driver labourer either by working as part of a team or on their own.
The post holder from time to time may have to undertake any other reasonably required duties as instructed by Building Services Management Team or someone acting on their behalf, in addition to the role specific task & responsibilities detailed below.
You should be passionate about customer care, Health and Safety and take pride in the quality of your workmanship.
There are many benefits that will be available to you within this post:
- You will be provided with a full uniform including footwear.
- You will be eligible to participate in our Local Authority pension scheme.
- You will receive ongoing training to help enhance and develop your existing skills enabling you to maximize your full potential.
- You will work a 9 day fortnight working Monday to Friday (36hours) and have a Rota day off every second Friday.
Interviews will be selected and appointed by the Recruiting Manager.