- Various Locations in West Lothian
- £14.15 - £15.17 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- 1 hours per week
We are currently looking to recruit to our casual staff bank. You should note that hours will not be guaranteed and successful applicants will be placed onto a casual bank and will be contacted to cover shifts as and when required.
Applications will be processed as they are submitted
You will work as part of a team ensuring that all services are delivered flexibly innovatively and in a responsible manner. The primary focus of this post is to contribute and develop the provision of services within the Housing with Care development. The aim is also to promote the independence, welfare and dignity of the tenants
The key duties of this post are:
- To plan, implement and oversee individual tenants care plans and contribute to ongoing monitoring and review processes.
- To assist and encourage tenants to live independently as far as possible.
- To work in partnership with the tenant to ensure that their practical care needs are met, e.g. housework and laundry.
The skills and experience you must have are:
- SVQ Level 3, Social Care
- Good communication Skills, Written and Verbal
This position requires registration with the SSSC. The successful candidate will have six months from commencement in this post to register with the SSSC. If you are already registered with SSSC you will be required to add West Lothian Council to your account
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.