Executive Assistant - EC01111/LF
- Milton Road, EH15 2PP
- £31,013 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Note for Internal Applicants – please use your Edinburgh College’s email address when applying, in order to recognise that you are a current employee for processing purposes.
To provide professional high level, comprehensive Executive support to the Executive team; the Principal/Chief Executive, Chief Operating Officer, and Vice Principals (x3). Providing advice and information to facilitate effective and informed decision making by the Executive; sharing and communicating sensitive and confidential information.
· Ability to demonstrate tact, discretion and good awareness of confidentiality issues.
· Flexibility and openness to change is essential.
· Excellent communication skills and the confidence to communicate with a variety of people at all levels.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills.
· Excellent organisational & time management skills, with the ability to prioritise & complete a very busy workload effectively
· Well-developed practical executive assistant skills e.g. fast, accurate typing ability, audio typing skills, minute-taking experience etc.
Please note that the successful candidate may be required to work at any Edinburgh College campus.
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for further details.
Closing Date: Monday 24th April 2023
Interview Date: Week Commencing 1st May 2023 (please note interview may be conducted remotely)