- North East Scotland College Aberdeen City Campus Gallowgate, AB25 1BN
- £24,389.18 - £26,423.91 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
2 Positions - College Administrator (Ref A925)
Full time/1 Year Fixed Term /Aberdeen City Campus, Fraserburgh Campus & Altens Campus
Salary: £24,389.18 – £26,423.91 per annum (pay award pending – current offer additional £3.5K per annum)
North East Scotland College has embedded its improved strategy for student support and as a result of this, along with our commitment to move “Towards Excellence” we are now looking to appoint a College Administrator.
Working as part of a team of College Administrators, the post of College Administrator will work on numerous cross college tasks to highest standards and within the required timescales. The College Administrator will work with the whole team across all of our campuses to ensure that knowledge is shared to make efficient use of resources and is firmly focused on building effective and responsive relationships with students, colleagues working in other teams and external stakeholders.
Working as part of our student learning and support structure, this role is seen as pivotal in ensuring that the College Administration and Examinations team meets the needs of the College.
NESCol is a disability confident employer. We offer a variety of working options in line with business requirements and place great importance on staff wellbeing. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds.
The closing date for applications will be 14th November 2023.
(criteria marked * are desirable, all others are essential)
- HNC in Business related subject or equivalent or SCQF Level 7
- Evidence of continuing professional development
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Previous experience of office administration.
- Experience of independently managing a varied workload.
- Experience of effectively organising and prioritising workload to meet deadlines.
- Experience of operating within formalised procedures and policies.
- Experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook in the workplace to carry out a variety of tasks.
- Experience of collating and presenting statistical or financial data.
- Experience of working effectively without close supervision.
- *Experience of working as part of a team within a large organisation.
- *Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Accurate and methodical in approach to work.
- Ability to remain calm.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Commitment to College values and equal opportunities
- Able to travel between College sites as required
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the demands of the post
- Commitment to customer care