Facilities and Fleet Administrator
- 2A Robertson Avenue, EH11 1AG
- £23,480 - £25,544 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
What this job is about
The post holder will assist the Head of Estates and Buildings and Facilities Manager to ensure excellent standards of facilities management. Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our fleet of vehicles. First point of contact in the Facilities Department. You will also act as a Fire Marshall and a nominated First Aider for the building.
What we want you to be responsible and accountable for
- Manage a fleet of vehicles;
- Ensure all company vehicles have an MOT.
- Ensure all company vehicles are serviced in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Book company vehicles into garage for repairs as required.
- Liaise with driver and insurance company in the event of vehicle accidents.
- Keep insurance database up to date with fleet registration numbers.
- Liaise with RAC regarding breakdowns and recovery of vehicles.
- Act as first point of contact in the Facilities Department.
- Be the main point of contact for calls/emails regarding Building and Estate maintenance, liaising with Facilities Manager and Maintenance Supervisor calling appropriate contractors when required.
- Monitor, respond to and update the online Facilities Helpdesk.
- Manage net2 access control system.
- Issue, amend and delete access fobs as required.
- Access and review CCTV when required.
- Manage the reception function at Robertson Avenue for the Sight Scotland / Sight Scotland Veterans Head Office and Scottish Braille Press joint reception.
- Provide reception cover when required.
- Issue purchase orders for supplies and works
- Process invoices coding to appropriate cost centers and expense heads
- Process credit card statements for Estates and Buildings Department
- Manage filing systems for the Estates and Buildings Department.
- Work across all Sight Scotland and Sight Scotland Veterans sites as required.
- Fire Marshall
- Trained first aider