- GTC Scotland, Clerwood House, 96 Clermiston Road, EH17 7QH
- £45,492 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
What you will do
You will be responsible for the operational performance and delivery of GTC Scotland’s suite of digital products. With a strong focus on user experience and user-centric design, you will ensure that the organisation develops the digital products and solutions needed to meet business requirements as well as to deliver the digital vision and strategy.
What you will need to be successful
- You have significant experience in a product delivery/owner/manager role with experience of managing multiple projects using agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
- You have a good understanding of digital design principles including user-centric design, prototyping and web development technologies.
- You have considerable experience in managing and working with third party supplier development teams to ensure delivery
- You have a good understanding of database technologies and can converse on a technical level with software development teams.
- You are an excellent communicator with a strong ability to work with others to develop shared solutions to complex issues.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (SCQF Level 9) in a relevant discipline – ideally software development or computing science – or equivalent attested vocational or work-based training.
- Formal training/certification in digital product management and/or Agile methodology would be an advantage.
We don’t expect perfection. If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements but you share our values and you believe you have the potential to be successful in the role, we encourage you to still apply.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team where people can bring their whole selves to work. We want to hire the best person for the role, irrespective of their background. We use a recruitment platform which aims to reduce any unconscious bias.
Working Hours / Pattern
We see this role being based on full time working hours of 35 hours per week, however we would still like to hear from you if you are interested in the role but have alternative needs in relation to working hours or pattern.
Application and Selection Process
- Apply via the Applied URL provided by the closing date of 5.00pm on Monday 12 June 2023.
- Invites to interview issued by Wednesday 21 June 2023.
- Interviews will take place on Wednesday 28 June 2023. We advise you to hold this date in your diary.
If you have a medical condition or other individual need which you believe may affect our interview / assessment arrangements, or your ability to be at your best please, let us know so we can discuss how we can support you and make any adjustments that may be required. For any queries please contact email@example.com