Governance Operations and Compliance Officer
- GTC Scotland, Clerwood House, 96 Clermiston Road, EH12 6UT
- £32,760 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
What you will do
You will help to ensure that GTC Scotland’s governance frameworks and policies are applied in practice and provide support to ensure GTC Scotland’s organisational legal compliance.
What you will need to be successful
- You have strong evidenced experience of working in a corporate governance / company secretariat role
- You have experience of providing advice, guidance and support to wider organisation on areas of compliance and governance
- You enjoy working with people and will work well with the wider GTC Scotland team – you have experience of building and maintaining effective working partnerships with internal and external users and partners
- You have experience of involvement in auditing and ensuring organisational compliance
- You are self-directed, an excellent planner and organiser and a great communicator
- You have qualifications at SCQF Level 7 or above (or equivalent vocational or work-based training) and SCQF Level 6 English (or equivalent)
We don’t expect perfection. If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements but you share our values and you believe you have the potential to be successful in the role, we encourage you to still apply.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team where people can bring their whole selves to work. We want to hire the best person for the role, irrespective of their background. We use a recruitment platform which aims to reduce any unconscious bias.
Application and Selection Process
- Apply via the URL provided which will take you to the Applied Platform (new window) by the closing date of 5.00pm on Monday 13 February 2023.
- Invites to interview issued by Wednesday 22 February 2023.
- Interviews will take place on Friday 3 March 2023 at Clerwood House, 96 Clermiston Road, Edinburgh EH12 6UT. We advise you to hold this date in your diary.
If you have a medical condition or other individual need which you believe may affect our interview arrangements, or your ability to be at your best please let us know so we can discuss how we can support you and make any adjustments that may be required.
See the Role Information for further details.