- Goudie Street, Paisley, PA3 2LG
- £23,339 - £28,739 per annum (Pt 17D to Pt 26D) depending on qualifications and experience)
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Who are we?
Kibble is a specialist provider of services for at risk children and young people across the UK. Many of the young people the charity cares for have experienced significant trauma in their lives and we provide a safe, stable environment that is both nurturing and therapeutic. With a robust support network and wide range of integrated services, we offer young people opportunities and encourage them to believe in themselves, feel a sense of belonging, and realise their own self-worth.
What is the Job Function?
As part of the Administration team in one of the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking charities working with young people, the post-holder will be required to provide administrative support to managers and staff throughout the organisation. The post will be based in our main campus, Goudie Street, however occasional travel to different locations will be required.
- Minute taking at professional meetings
- Creating, preparing and editing documents
- Reception cover as and when required
- Ensuring Data Protection Legislation is adhered to
- Ensuring standardised procedures are followed
- Entering and extracting information and reports from various databases
- Maintaining records, both electronic and paper based
- Supporting Record Management Processes
- Any other administrative duties as required
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by a senior member of staff
What qualification and experience are we looking for?
- Minute taking experience is essential
- Previous experience within a busy office environment is essential
- Qualified to HNC/SVQ level 3 in Administration or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous administration experience within the care/voluntary sector is preferred
- IT proficient with experience of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and Outlook.
- Good communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- This job outline reflects the main tasks and responsibilities discharged by the post holder at the present time, however, Kibble reserves the right to alter or amend the content of this job outline to reflect changes to the job or services provided, while maintaining the overall character and level of responsibility for the post.
- Notwithstanding any information or statement described within this job outline, all duties must be carried out in a way that promotes equality of opportunity, dignity and respect for all individuals and which is consistent with Kibble’s stated policy on equal opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be subject to PVG Scheme Membership. Having previous convictions will not automatically disbar you from working at Kibble (with the exception of offences against children or other vulnerable groups) and every case is taken on an individual basis.
- Appointments will be subject to a twelve-month probationary period.